- 5 WD + Attractive bonus + Welfare
- Chon Buri
About the Production Engineer:
Production engineers are responsible for supervising and improving production at plants and factories. They support engineering teams, draw up safety protocols, report issues to the manager, and develop strategies to improve efficiency and profit.
Production Engineers should also attend seminars and keep learning to ensure best practices.
The salary range for this role is THB 30K to 50K per month
+ 5 WD + Variable bonus + Welfares. Key responsibilities;
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Establishing safety procedures and protocols that take the workers' well-being into account, and that also minimize the carbon footprint.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices.
- Drawing up production schedules and budgets for projects.
- Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
- At least, bachelor’s in Engineering or related field
- Solid experienced in production and people management skill.
- Experience from chemical industry.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Base at Chonburi.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.