- 5 WD + Attractive bonus + Welfare
- Chon Buri
About the Maintenance Engineer:
Maintenance Engineers are responsible for the continuous operation of machinery and equipment. Using computerized systems, they organize repairs and oversee routine maintenance.
They’re also involved with monitoring and control devices and sometimes in the creation of items that will help in equipment maintenance.
The salary range for this role is THB 30K to 50K per month
+ 5 WD + Variable bonus + Welfares. Key responsibilities;
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults
- Diagnose breakdown problems
- Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
- Carry out quality inspections on jobs
- Liaise with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
- Arrange specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Monitor and control maintenance costs
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Improve health and safety policies and procedures
- Work with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field
- Solid experienced in Machine maintenance, PLC, Electrical, Mechanical.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Base at Chonburi.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.