Assistant Human Resource Manager
- Total package
- Chon Buri
Assistant Human Resource Manager Job description:
- Recruitment management for Key staff level including maintain recruitment database under Aptar recruitment service portal and manage recruitment tracker, recruitment report
- On-boarding & Induction by execute the On-boarding process within the organization –Organization, Functional or Region level if any
- To support HR strategy in implementing various HR Initiatives and keeping all stakeholders informed.
- To support and influence change management to ensure internal HR Transformation.
- To support the delivery for end to end HR Services and standardize processes across the region.
- To support and advise the stakeholders on dealing with all Employee Relations matters.
- To manage and conduct all Employee Relations procedures with support from HR Operations on disciplinary, grievance, performance management and redundancies, Internal Complaints Committee,
- To review and support Team Administration to manage the key deliverables including Procurement,
- Travel, Conveyance, Communication, Vehicle Hire, Office Lease & Management, Office Notices & Display Board, Management, Annual Maintenance Contracts,
- Global Payroll coordination Responsible for the compensation.
- Work with local authorities, neighbors where needed. Update and maintain HR report as required
- Ensure that all significant HR issues in their area are identified and acted upon and that a high quality HR service is being delivered.
- Work with international clients and internal/external auditors on HR and related matters.
Location: Amata City Chonburi
- Bachelor's degree Business Administration or other related fields.
- Excellent communication in English
- At least 5 years working experiences in HRM & HRD
- Pleasant personality and interpersonal skills, service minded and outgoing.